Friday, May 6, 2011

Ch. 3 : Goths and Babies

I DO NOT KNOW WHO THIS MAN IS BUT HE IS FABULOUS AND I LOVE HIM.




And now back to your regularly scheduled program:
Roxie finally meets the Goths. They’re not as weird as everyone seems to think they are.
“Oh em gee! You look just like my great uncle Dastan! He was like, totally a vampire too!”




“And you look like my second cousin Myrtle. She wasn’t a vampire either.”




Pregnant, broke, and wearing ugly maternity clothes... Roxie’s concerts are still gather quite the crowd.




Don’t you just love that view?




Apparently the baby wants to see the view too, as after a relatively short labour...

(In which Stiles does not make an appearance, I might add)





Baby Matthew joins the family.




“Who’s mommy’s precious widdle angel? You are! Yes you are~!”



---
Fabulous dude's first name is Percy. In my mind he will now forever be known as Percy Jackson (Cause Percy Jackson is awesome no matter what anyone says so there). I reeeaaally hope he reproduces fabulous children. But if he does not I may just kill him and move his ghost into the future Starr Family cemetery. 

I know this chapter was short, but my early ones are. The next one is far longer, and so are the ones after (more or less). I'll try to keep my chapters about 4-5 pages long on Microsoft Word (These last few have been 3 pages long). I've also decided on an update schedule of every day to every other day depending on my schedule and when I get home from my summer job.

Anyway: 

Gen Two’s Rolls:
- Mixed Couple (Biological AND adoptive)
- 4 children
- Primary Career: Political
- Secondary Career: Artist/Sculptor
- 5 Star Celebrity
- No Strangers

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YESSS PERCY JACKSON IS AWESOME!!!!

    ReplyDelete